Ultimate Empire at War

• April 27, 2017, 08:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to increased bot activity, and because the mod is no longer being developed, member registration has been disabled until further notice!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: February 13, 2017, 04:35 am 
Started by Quantum Rain - Last post by Quantum Rain
So, after gathering a few of us lurkers together into a Discord chat, I figured I'd just hand out an open invitation for anyone else.

This is Discord, a web app with a desktop version that features text and voice chat channels. If you grab this and send a friend request to either me or Q, we'll send you an invite to the chatroom. My ID is Rain#4397, while Q's is Noret#7558. This is just a little get together, I guess you can say, you don't have to join and it's not restricted to UEAW members or FW players, or whatever. If you want to join, great, we'll welcome you. If not, that's fine too.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, pm me, or message me on Discord.

Currently, we have an STN, a Shimrra, a Morrell (whenever he's around), a Jediluigi, a Greiv, a Q, and myself.

on: February 13, 2017, 04:22 am 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Quantum Rain
Incorrect, but good guess.

How about Shim?

on: January 21, 2017, 11:49 pm 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Sergeant Lyeman
Surprise!

Tough guess... how about Ace?

on: December 21, 2016, 09:27 pm 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Shimrra
Well, I'm still around, my job is being the fun police. Btw, that's not how you play this game, you actually have to name someone who comes after you. Job fulfilled.

Quantum will be next.

on: December 20, 2016, 02:42 pm 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Ross
So i'm checking back on UEAW after probably 6/7 years and look who's around....

on: December 20, 2016, 12:03 am 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Prototype
Wow this topic is still alive?

Hmm, s-t-n?

on: September 25, 2016, 03:49 am 
Started by General Morrell - Last post by General Morrell
This is perfect, you know that?

I'm one step closer to rebuilding a game that i spent WAY too much time on

on: September 24, 2016, 11:45 pm 
Started by General Morrell - Last post by Quantum Rain
Stellaris is a pretty fun game. Not to mention that all the games that Paradox makes are easily modded. I believe that you can even create additional home system set-ups for custom races to choose from, so you may want to consider that as well. I've modded Paradox games before, so I can help if you need it.

Government name: Virisian Sovereignty
Leader name: Marion Cross
Species: Virisian (Human)
Government Type: Military Junta
Ethics:
-Militarist (1)
-Individualist (1)
-Xenophile (1)

Racial Traits:
-Intelligent (-2)
-Natural Engineers (-1)
-Sedentary (+1)

Starting Weapon: Lasers
FTL: Warp
Home: Virisei (System), Cae Virisia (Planet)
Climate: Continental

Notes:
-Military Junta is incorrect for what the government I have for it actually is, which is basically a mix of a constitutional monarchy and a democratic triarchy, but hey, it fits the ethics at least.
-Cae Virisia, or just Virisia, is supposed to be a world of one or two small continents and a lot of islands and archipelagos, but Oceanic is further off the mark than Continental for representing this.
-No mods needed for this.

on: September 22, 2016, 11:24 pm 
Started by General Morrell - Last post by General Morrell
It's been a while since i've posted on here, but I wanted to reach out to any old Forum Wars players.

I recently purchased the game Stellaris, and I am loving it.  I can create any civilization i want and the species as well.

Well, this got me thinking of bring the various civilizations of Forum Wars here, from the Coalition of Planets to others.  If anyone here wants to help me in creating them, please feel free to help.  I can also get mods to add some civilizations from other games, like the UNSC from Halo

Info that i would like is as follows:
Government name:
Leader name:
Species:
Government Type:
Ethics:
Racial traits:
Starting weapons:  mass drivers, lasers, missiles
FTL capability:  warp, hyperspace, wormhole
Name of Home system and planet:
planet climate:

on: September 05, 2016, 12:14 am 
Started by Sergeant Lyeman - Last post by Quantum Rain
Wrong.

But I do still want a good Star Wars RTS with good pathfinding and decent ground combat, so, I guess there's that.

Uhmmm, Q I guess?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 13 queries.