Ultimate Empire at War

• April 27, 2017, 09:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to increased bot activity, and because the mod is no longer being developed, member registration has been disabled until further notice!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Final News  (Read 14331 times)

ajoletsgo

• Youngling
Re: Final News
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 06:22 am »

No man I get the "access Denied" also.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

To all of the Modders involved with UEAW over the years thanks!  Your har work has been keeping me entertained for a long time!  Cheers and good luck with all of your future endevours!

Roguebantha

• Developer
  • Jedi Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 10:46 pm »

Hanging out with you guys has been a great experience and I plan to stick around.

Capoeira

• Youngling
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 08:38 pm »

I can't play the mod, it crashes after like 5 minutes every time.

Randy19

• Youngling
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 10:08 pm »

I have a different problem. I can download the mod and i can go to the launcher.bat, start it, it complies a mastertextfile, then it starts FOC. BUt ususal Foc. No modded stuff at all. No GC's, no skmish, everything the same old, even if i do one of the already given GC's i start with Mon Mthma on Hoth with the usual stuff.

Nothing modded or changed at all, even if i rename my mastertextfile_English into mastertextfile_German (which is my standard language since i'm german) the game stays german(Although renaming english to german usually causes it to turn english, but solve missing errors). It stays german and there is nothing modded AT ALL.

I did exactely what you told me to, i even used exactely that tortoise thingy you said.

Richardc269

• Padawan
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 09:00 pm »

I just wanted to say:  Thanks for everything you've done, Shim. 

While I was never able to help the mod (and I wanted to so badly)  I have been following it for almost 4 years now, and I'm sad to see it go.  I'll definitely download V1 and play it, though. 

And thanks to all team members, past and present, for all the hard work you put in over 6 years!

HEAR HEAR! I was also following the mod for a long time. I too, am sorry to see it stopped. I will download it and check it out! I sincerely wish this team the best! Thank you for making this mod!

Btw, sorry for necroposting, but I just had to say something positive.

Edit: I haven't played EAW or FOC in a couple years now, I'm just getting back into it, and didn't really know I could download it. But thank you!

Edit2: I was hoping to be able to play this in skirmish mode, but I guess it wasn't made for that? I try to play it in Skirmish with Dark Side and there's no base to click on...

Is this mod only for GC mode?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:23 pm by Richardc269 »

Shimrra

• UEaW Leader/Coder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Grand Master
  • Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 04:20 am »

No, skirmish should work as well...Try other factions. It's been a long time since I last tested it ;)
«Long life to Shimrra, beloved of the gods!»
    ―Yuuzhan Vong chant

«Would you look upon me, Adept? Would you look upon me and die?»

Richardc269

• Padawan
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 06:50 pm »

No, skirmish should work as well...Try other factions. It's been a long time since I last tested it ;)

Both dark side and galactic Empire have no bases. Which factions have bases?

Dunestyler

• Youngling
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 07:39 pm »

can someone tell me, how to select the Imperial Remnants and how to get the Galactic Empire to spawn their Starbase in scirmish?
does anyone have a solution to it?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.